Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today I choose to laugh at all the toilet paper I’ll find out of the trash can, the dry cereal bowls inside the sink, the pajamas on the floor, the messy playroom, and of course I’ll do my best to pick up after the house, prepare my Sunday lesson (I’m really excited about), iron some clothes, and also I’ll finish fold my laundry, and I’ll have dinner ready after soccer practice. And I can’t forget I do have to get the soccer party going, after all I’m the soccer mom. Thank goodness I have Gabriel to keep me company and play with me during the day, and after 3 I have my girls back and all the noise that it’s so essential to my soul. And hopefully I’ll have some energy and time to spend with my sweetheart.

Love

1 comment:

Garretts said...

Sounds like a "perfect" day. At times I wonder, how do we manage to do it all? Somehow it all gets done. Hang in there friend!
Ju